Music, Dance, Arts, Crafts, Theater and more!
THE ARTS COMMUNITY presents...
- Jazz Improv Workshop
- Folk Guitar: A Beginner & Refresher Course
- Music & Healing for Women of Divorce
- Character Creation & Story Development, Illustration Class
- Game Design & Development
- Sip & Knit Open Workshop for Adults
- Knit I Workshop for Adults
- Knitting & Weaving for Kids
- Creative Movement for Children
- Story Time Dance
- Mindfulness Meditation for Kids
- My First Dance Class
- Qi Gong Healing Programs for Kids
- Free Parents Seminar: Getting Your Child Work in Film, TV & Commercials
- Acting for Young Children
- Film & Television Acting for Middle School Grades
- Acting for Kids
122 Main Street, New Paltz 12561
The Arts Community is a nonprofit organization founded in the summer of 1975 by professional artists and citizens interested in the arts. The organization is dedicated to making arts accessible to children and adults of the Hudson Valley and sponsors many performances, events, exhibits, and regularly scheduled classes for all ages.
For more information about our classes, exhibitions or general inquiries:
Believing that the arts have the incredible power to uplift, enlighten and engage individuals all backgrounds and ages. The Arts Community works to make the arts accessible to children and adults of the Hudson Valley.
By introducing the arts to individuals at a young age and throughout their lifetime, The Arts Community strives to make the world a better, more positive place and ensure that all people can realize their fullest potential.
Exciting things are coming!!
Check back often and/or like our Facebook Page.